Observations from the Tub: Love Between the Tweets
Greetings from the Tub! Hope you’ve had a wonderful week.
My cousin posted the following video on Facebook earlier this week. I watched it multiple times looking for some sign that it was a prank, but no, apparently this woman really did . . . well, just have a look at the video, and let me know if you agree with these Observations from the Tub:
1. This marriage is either doomed, or destined to lead to a reality TV show called Love Between the Tweets.
2. The groom’s expression says he knows he better keep it zipped or risk rebuke from his less-than-fully-involved bride.
3. Mama told me: “Whatever behavior drives you nuts before the marriage, multiply it by ten, because that’s how bad it will seem after.” Anyone else think this poor guy is really in trouble?
4. Social media is a tool for some, a game for most, and a disease for many others. Is this really where we’re headed?
5. This video makes me wish someone would develop a vaccine against that dread disease, Textmania, but I’ll settle for free dosing of common sense. Oh, if it were only possible!
(video courtesy of TALETV via YouTube)
Have a safe and happy weekend –